Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Swim Lessons

We have a pool.  We have children that like to be in the pool.  Ashton can swim.  I was fortunate to find someone who came to our house and gave him lessons.  That person no longer does them so I signed Reese up somewhere else.  Nothing against the place.  It is wonderful, she is apparently not interested.  I had high hopes for her, and still do.  We are only two weeks into it and out of the 60 minutes of lessons, 45 minutes have been spent with her crying and screaming "I'm going to die!"  I am not making this up.  I have no clue where she got this from and by the way, the only 15 minutes that there was not crying was the first 15 minutes in the first lesson, so it has gone downhill since.  She still wants to be in our pool and does fine with floaties, but I want her to learn how to save herself, God-forbide anything were to happen.   I did capture some pictures before the first lesson of this cute little girl.  I am just praying she turns a corner soon!





No comments: