Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I miss my boys!

So Ashton took his first big trip with his Daddy off to Midland to spend a few days with his Grandparents while Casey goes hunting. They flew out on Friday and are not coming home to me until Wednesday which feels like an eternity! I am so thankful that Ashton gets to spend some quality time with all of Casey's family and I know he has a wonderful time every minute he gets to spend with them but this is the longest time I have not seen my sweet baby boy. I really am missing both of my boys! Can you blame me when you look at this sweet face? Oh Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cute picture!!!! He is getting so big and cuter every day!!