Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update...finally!

Since I haven't posted in a very long time it feels too overwhelming to try and figure out where to begin. So to sum it all up this is what has happened....we had a wonderful Christmas spent with lots of family. Ashton really got into unwrapping presents this year and I am hopeful that next year he will begin to understand the real meaning of Christmas. We had extended Christmas you could say with my aunt and grandma coming to Houston to visit which was the biggest blessing we could have asked for since God called my Grandma home on January 9th, just shy of her 90th Birthday. Looking back I am beyond greatful for those last days we spent with her and will always cherish that time. We had a great visit with our family from Midland over New Years and always enjoy when they visit. In the last view weeks we traveled to New Orleans to say goodbye to Maw-Maw and to celebrate her life. What a woman of God, and a role model for all. We made a trip to the zoo, having been decorating some cookies with a great helper I might add. I celebrated my 28th Birthday and we are continuing to anticipate the arrival of our second child in July. I will leave you with a few pictures from the past months....



1 comment:

Jan Larson said...

love your update AND all the pix!