Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Surprise Grandpa!

Happy Birthday Grandpa! On Friday Casey and I flew out with the kids to Midland to surprise Grandpa for his Birthday. Molly (Casey's mom) picked us up at the airport on Friday afternoon and we drove straight to Grandpa's office to surprise him. I think he was pretty excited to see us and even shed a few tears of happiness when he saw Ashton run into the room saying "Happy Birthday Grandpa!" We had a nice, but short visit in Midland. Unfortunately I did not do a great job of taking pictures. I had a stomach bug for the entire trip so I wasn't really on my game in terms of capturing all of the weekend activities. It was a fantastic trip. Happy Birthday Hal!





























No comments: