Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Eight Years

Eight Years married, ten years together!  WOW!  I can't believe it has really been that many.  I can honestly say I am more in love with Casey today than I was the day that we married each other and I never thought that could happen.  It has happened for so many reasons though, three of which I look into the faces of everyday.  Ashton, Reese and Eli are the three pieces that connect Casey and I to each other on a deeper level and will until our last breaths and they really are the best of the both of us.  Each day I see Casey "fight" or wrestle with Ashton, let Reese style Daddy's hair using not a hairbrush but a play saw or screw driver and then how Casey lights up when Eli smiles or coos, I am reminded of what a blessing he is in my life as my husband and as a father.  Casey, I adore you as the man God put into my life to be my partner and can't wait for another 50, 60, 70 plus years to come!

Happy Anniversary!
 


 

No comments: