Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

It's hard to believe that tomorrow was the date that had been ingrained in my head for the last 9 months as my due date, July 5th...how quickly June 23rd has replaced that day with one I will never forget. It has now been over a week and a half since our family of three expanded to a family of four. I was sitting outside by the pool today watching Casey and Ashton swim while Reese lay in her bouncer snoozing away in the shade...I kept thinking, wow, it doesn't get any better than this. Two healthy and amazing children and a husband I adore! This will be a 4th of July to remember! (PS...I tried to get Ashton to look at the camera for me but he refused, Reese on the other hand is a little young to object so I will leave you with a few pictures of my "Lil' Firecracker") Happy 4th of July!

No comments: