Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Grandpa

 
A few weeks ago Molly and Grandpa came to visit and the kids had nothing but fun.  Ashton has been telling me for months that he wants to be the "Red Power Ranger" so when the target stock boy was unloading Halloween costumes and I saw just that, I quickly grabbed it from him before he even had the chance to hang it up.  When I showed Ashton the costume (he had a minor meltdown due to the fact that it did not come with the sword pictured on the cover) he quickly put it on and went into Power Ranger mode....his competitor was none other than Grandpa.  Looks to me like Ashton won!
 







 
Grandpa and Eli...these two hadn't been together in two months!  Sweet reunion!

 
And of course, Ms. Reese who is still keeping us on our toes.  In this picture she helped herself to the whole container of cool whip....I really am thinking of getting a padlock for our fridge!


No comments: