Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of Bridge 2012

 
School is back in session and this year is a bit different.  Ashton is going to a "bridge" program this year which is a perfect transition between Pre-K and Kindergarten.  Last year he went to school Tuesday and Thursday but this year he will be going from 9-2 all five days a week.  This is a big change for all of us...me, with making lunches (I honestly stress over this as I have a very picky eater) and for Ashton who doesn't always like change.  I love that I am still on maternity leave and have been able to take/pick up Ashton these first days.  Here's to a great year!
 
 
Cheesy picture for me to look at when he is too big!
 
 Hamming it up for the camera
 
After school after we completed Ashton's homework (yes it has already started) we played a game that thanks to Pinterest helps Ashton work on his upper and lower case letters.



No comments: